Below are some of the frequently asked questions.

If you require more information please contact the office through email, phone or the Contact Page

Click on a link below for more information

FAQ - Applying for a Rental Property

Where is Sunden Management Located?

Sunden Management is located at unit #30-750 Fortune Drive. Our office is located above BMO. There is a breeze way with a stairwell that will take you up stairs and our office is to the left. For more information please give us a call at 250-376-0062


How do I view one of Sunden Managements rental properties?

To view one of our rental properties we require a viewing application to be submitted. This application will give us the basic information required to find a property that fits what you are looking for.

How long does it take to set up a viewing?

To set up a showing it depends on if there is a tenant in the unit. We need to give the current tenant notice that we will be showing the unit and that should take 2-3 days unless the tenant gives us the approval to enter the unit sooner. If the unit is empty, we can arrange a time the same day if there are any openings.

How do I rent a proeprty after I have viewed it?

After viewing a rental property you will have to fill out a Rental Application. The rental application will provide Sunden Management with all of the information required to perform the necessary reference checks to secure a rental property. Sunden Management does have minimum criteria that must be met in order to secure a property.

All Information Within The Form is Required Information

The following Information is commonly missed

  • Two years landlord reference and your current and previous landlords contact information.
  • Current and previous employer information or proof of income
  • Credit Checks may be required to secure a rental property

FAQ - Current Tenants

What to do in the event of an emergency?

Sunden Management has a 24 hour emergency line.

During business hours please call our office at 250-376-0062. Office hours are 9:00 am - 4:30 pm

If the call is made after hours the answering machine will ask you to press 1 to be directed to the emergency line.

Your rental agreement also has contact numbers on the first page in the case of an emergency.

**Call 250-376-0062 and press 1 once the answering machine answers and your call will be directed to the emergency line.

How do I have repairs completed on my rental property?

In order to have repairs completed tenants must report them to our office. Tenants may use the online form, fill out a form in our office or if needed call our office and relay the repair request to one of our staff.

  • Repair Request Form
  • Email toThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

How do I submit a complaint?

In order to submit a complaint we must receive it in writing. Tenants can use the form on our website, email a complaint or hand write and deliver the complaint to our office.

  • Complaint Form
  • Email toThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

? Can a tenant do minor renovations to their rental unit

Tenants may be allowed to complete minor renovations to their rental property if a written request is submitted and approved. The tenant may be asked to sign a waiver in case any other damages occurs while the renovations are being completed. Please contact or office before making any alterations to you rental property.

  • Email to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Call us at: 250-376-0062

How do I give notice to end tenancy?

The Residential tenancy act requires tenants to give one full months notice prior to moving out. The notice must be given in writing on the last day of the month before you want to move. For more information please review the Residential Tenancy Act
Eg. If you want to move out on March 31st your notice would be required on the last day of February.

  • If you would like to use Sunden Management as a rental reference we will require written permission.
  • Tenants can download the form at the link below to give notice.

What are the Spring/Fall House Checks?

The spring and fall house checks are required by Sunden Management. Sunden Management will conduct a short walk through to ensure no damage or concerns are happening within your rental unit.

We will check for leaking taps and under sinks for water damage. The inspector is required to look in every room on the property to ensure the rental property is in an acceptable condition.

  • Proper notice will be given before the inspections
  • Tenants are not required to be home during the inspection
  • The inspections are required
  • If you would like to be home during the inspection we can try to arrange a time that works. If unable we will conduct the inspection with proper notice.

Can I grow or smoke cannabis at my rental property?

In most rental the answer is no. The residential tenancy act has been amended to include terms that do not allow cannabis to be smoked or grown in or at a rental property.

Please see the link below for more infromation. You may also refer to the Residential Tenancy Act or BILL 30 – 2018 CANNABIS CONTROL AND LICENSING ACT

FAQ - Strata Requests

How do I request Srata Documents?

To requrest any required strata documents please give us a call or send an email request to Sunden Management.

  • Online Request Form
  • Email to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Call us at: 250-376-0062

FAQ - Safety

What to do if you smell gas in your unit?

If you smell gas in your rental unit leave the unit immediately and call Fortis BC. Fortis BC will investigate the problem and ensure that the unit is safe to reenter. Once you have contacted Fortis BC please report the problem to Sunden Management as soon as possible.

Natural gas emergencies

Call toll free: 1-800-663-9911 (24 hours)

How to make a fire escape plan

There are many options on how to make a escape plan. Visit the link below or download the Escape Plan file to get started

Kamloops Fire Department

Fire Escape Plan

FAQ - Tips To Avoid Rental Scams

Tips To Avoid Rental Scams

Below are a few items to keep in mind when looking for a rental property

  • Any listing Sunden Management has available will be posted on our website.
    • To verify a kijiji or craigslist ad vist our website.
  • Sunden Management requires a viewing application prior to viewing a rental property.
  • Sunden Management will do our best not to rent sight unseen, unless required by applicant.
  • Sunden Management requires a rental application after a showing if you would like to rent a property.
  • Sunden Management will not accept any funds prior to completing a reference check.
  • All deposits and rental payments can be made at our office if you are feeling unsure.
    • Unit # 30 - 750 Fortune Drive